Few more Cultists done

Here’s the first 6 Cultists I did this week, I’ll update this post with shots of the 5 I finished last night. I’ve got 26 of these guys (Imperial Guard converted into Traitor Guard) so that’ll bring me to 66 Cultists once they’re all done! Just another 24 to max out two units of Cultists (45 per unit).

Airbrush priming & preshading really speeds things along – I’m down to about 30 minutes per guy, and they all have about 4-5 different colors on them. It’s pretty easy to finish 5 guys in a night, that’s including mold lines, priming and varnishing.

One comment

Leave a Reply