Cultists done!

Actually, no, I’m going to add some grass bits to some of them, but yeah they’re about 95% done now.

Update: NOW they’re all done!

The bases really bring them together. They’re even the first models I’ve varnished, and a few of them have dead grass tufts to a few of the guys for a little variety.

Some close-ups:

Just to bring all the pictures together, here’s how they started out:

And a few base colors:

And everything but the black and basing:

And with the basing done:

I didn’t bother doing any highlights, because these are basically a horde unit (4 points each, sheesh!), and they look pretty good at arm’s distance.

I’ve removed the Eldar so they have their own post.

I’ve also done some super-secret Hammerfest markers which you guys will see during that game 🙂


  • David B

    Looking great!

    I really don’t know how you do so many at one once…..

    • Haha 🙂 They would have gone faster if I’d just chosen one color of blue, one colour of brown, etc. – because there are 2 blues, 3 browns, 2 greens, I actually spent a little longer than I ‘should’ have. I’m already about 1/3rd done with my Chaos Possessed, I started them last night.

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Hammertime 40K

Leave a Reply