Mini-Apocalypse Multiplayer 40K on the way?
Check out this recent update to the Warhammer rules:
- 3, 4, or even 5 player games
- allowing you and your friends to bribe your enemies, hire mercenaries to bolster your armies and carry out all manner of underhand tactics
- a deck of 36 beautifully illustrated Treachery cards that allow you to employ all sorts of nefarious bribes and ploys in your games
- 5 player turn cards
- a drawstring bag containing victory tokens
- victory tokens provide a handy method of keeping track of each player’s victory points throughout the game (and can also be used for other things, such as bribing an opponent or hiring mercenaries)
- presented in a slipcase to keep the book, cards, and victory tokens together
So could this be coming to 40K? Sounds very interesting!
There’s more here on Faiet 212, plus a handy reminder that all Forge World stuff is legal (not that we’ve ever had a problem with it), argued by none other than Aaron Dembski-Bowden.